Thursday, December 11, 2014

Write An Easy Poem

Effect you want or requirement to address a lucid poem? This Testament balm you bang out some easy, entertaining poetry.


Instructions


1. Choose a topic that you longing to correspond your poem approximately. You conclude not craving to begin writing without any clue approximately what you requirement to compose approximately.


2. Choose a rhyme scheme. Incomplex rhyme schemes are A A B B or A B A B. With A A B B, the beginning two lines rhyme and the moment two lines rhyme and so on. An action is: I proverb the sky / Night passed me by / I saw the sun / I had some fun. With A B A B, the first and third lines rhyme, and the second and fourth lines of the poem rhyme. A poem reflects you, so say what you feel.


Inconsistent syllables will not allow your poem to flow properly. For instance, The stars are bright / They shine at night is more consistent than The stars are bright / I sometimes wish it was light.


4. Make sure To possess a strong opening and closing for your poem. You'll want your reader to become engaged in your writing and know when your poem is complete.


5. Feel free to stretch grammar rules a bit for the sake of your writing, but don't get too crazy with it. For example, saying "Watching the sun set over I" does not make sense when the sentence should be "Watching the sun set over me."


6. Have fun and be creative. An example of A B A B is: I like the tall trees / So green and exciting / They sway in the breeze / Shade looks so inviting.3. Choose a number of syllables for each line.